App Case Study for Business App
What can we do to help you market your business with an app.
With a Business app, the aim is to talk directly to the mobile device of your clients, let them talk to you & share ideas within a secure & restricted environment.
- Create an app that will help you talk to potential & current clients (and you can have public & secure sections of the app to get more value & rewards to your clients.)
- Have a platform to send push notifications to the members at a fixed cost and add to or eventually replace SMS campaigns. Push notification can be used for :
- Send a message to all members, for general notices
- Send a message to selected members, like products in stock or repair pickup reminders.
- Member groups, where you group members by product line like men's clothing, ladies clothing, sportswear, schoolwear, and you are running a 'Back to School" Special.
- Send notification to members within a geographical area, for instance only to members within 5 km from shop with "Special Clearance Sale".
- Create geofence hot-spots that will notify app users of specials once they are within 1 km from your shop & show then what is on special.
- Display products to order from the app or link to your online shop.
- Issue each member with an electronic Loyalty Card to reward them for social media check-ins or reward them for purchases with for instance a small reward after the fifth purchase and a large reward of the tenth.
- Share news and blog items directly to clients.
- Share events to clients.
- Provide a map with directions for clients to find you.
Get more info
To get your creative juices flowing, have look at designs we have available for your app & what functionalities we can provide:
The next step...
With the estimate tool, you can generate a complete quote including all setup, hosting and maintenance fees. This first 25 clients to use the discount code: "FaqApp2019" will get 25% off on your app development costs.