App Case Study for School App
What can we do to help you manage your school with an app.
With a school app the aim is to talk directly to the mobile device of your parents & pupils, let them talk to you & share ideas within a secure & restricted environment.
- Create an app that will help you talk to parents & pupils which must be approved before they can use the app.
- Have a platform to send push notifications to the parents & pupils at a fixed cost and add to or eventually replace SMS campaigns. Push notification can be used for :
- Send a message to all parents & pupils, for general notices such as "Today is calender Day 1 & remember blazers for hall"
- Send a message to selected parents & pupils, like with School Governing Body meeting reminders, school choir practice, rugby first team meeting cancelled.
- Member groups, where you group pupils by class & grade, teachers by committee & parents by support interests (fundraisers, trainers, building maintenance etc).
- Send notification to members within a geographical area, for instance only to parents within 1km from sports grounds to say we need helpers at the cooldrink sales.
- Create geofence hot-spots that will notify app users of a daily notice of upcoming events as they get within 1km from school grounds.
- Share documents (forms, sample papers & study notes).
- Share news and blog items directly to parents & pupils.
- Share events to parents & pupils.
- Run polls, surveys and forums to increase parents & pupils participation, feedback.
Get more info
To get your creative juices flowing, have look at designs we have available for your app & what functionalities we can provide:
The next step...
With the estimate tool, you can generate a complete quote including all setup, hosting and maintenance fees. This first 25 clients to use the discount code: "FaqApp2019" will get 25% off on your app development costs.